Level One Magnet Program and Career Exploration Program
1. You will need the following information before you can begin the application:
- An active email account (student or parent). If you do not have one, you will find a link to create one on the bottom of the sign in page for the Magnet Application.
- Student ID#/Username and Password used at your school to log onto the computer. If you do not remember your username and password, your counselor can contact the technical support person at your school or contact the Help Desk for a reset.
- Your school counselor’s name.
2. Choose either the Level One Magnet application (current 9th and 10th grade students) or Career Exploration application (current 8th grade students)
3. The deadline for Career Exploration applications is March 15. Applications received after that date will be accepted; however, students will be placed into programs of choice based on space availability.
4. The deadline for Level One applications is March 15. Applications will continue to be accepted after that date; however, priority consideration is given to applications received by March 15.
5. Complete an online application found at:
For questions, contact the CATN School Counseling Office at 410-969-3100.